TheTCP Elite LED10R2041K R20 10-watt LED flood light is 4100K,
Bright White color Rated for 25,000 life hours. The lamp has a smooth, white housing, allowing us in standard light fixtures. Replaces a 65-watt incandescent R20. UL approved for damp locations, the 120-volt bulb can be used outdoors when protected from the elements.
- Recessed Downlights
- Track Lights
- Display Lights
- Outdoor Fixtures that Protect Lamps from the Elements
- Up to 85% less energy than halogen alternatives
- Long life
- Smooth, clean outside housing
- Very low heat generation
- Excellent Color Consistency and CRI
- Shatter resistant
- Instant energy savings
- Minimizes replacement and maintenance costs
- Seemlessly blends into lighting applications
- Perfect for sensistive display lighting such as art galleries.
- Enhances colors of focal point while maintaining uniformity throughout lighting installation from lamp to lamp.
- Can be used outdoors when protected from elements. Withstands humidity indoors/outdoors.
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 10W
- Equivalent: 65W
- Initial Lumens: 675
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- MOL: 3.5" Width: 2.5"
- Color:Warm White
- CRI: 82
- Lamp Hours: 25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: No
- Case Quantity: 12
- Master Pack: 4 Boxes of 12, total 48 Lamps
- UL Listed
Box of 12 TCP LED R20 Flood Lights,10W = 65W, Warm White 3000K, Non Dimming
Inventory availability is subject to change without notice. Items listed on bowmanlamps.com are end-lots, and cannot be replaced. Once they are gone – they are gone! Light bulbs are sold as is, and without warranty beyond money back if a bulb fails within 30 days of receipt. Items ship within one to five business days once payment clears. The light bulbs are high quality end-lots being sold at low clearance prices. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-324-1496 regarding failures or if you have questions.